Easier to Travel to Space Than to Conferences!
Aug. 17, 2017 12:12 PM
Dr Aswin Sekhar, is an Indian astrophysicist presently working at Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo, Norway
Adriano Mazzini and the Baikal expedtion
Aug. 14, 2017 1:54 PM
Two former geostudents first authors of articles in "Interpretation"
June 29, 2017 7:39 PM
Sigurd Kjoberg and Syahreza Saidina Angkasa graduated from the master’s programme at Dept. of Geosciences in 2016. Both are affiliation to CEED. They are now first authors of articles in the scientific journal Interpretation, articles which are based on their master theses.
Global mean sea level rise accelerates faster than previously thought
June 21, 2017 9:50 AM
Across the globe, sea level has been rising for decades, but we don’t know how fast. Researchers have now analyzed tide gauge data and reconstructed global mean sea level since 1902. Their record yields a slower average rise before 1990 than previously thought, but similar high rates of about 3.1 mm/yr as observed from independent satellite observations from 1993-2012. This suggests that global mean sea level has been accelerating much faster than previously assumed in the past two decades.
CEED - titan.uio.no
- Global mean sea level rise accelerates faster than previously thought July 6, 2017 6:00 AM
- Nabokrangel skrevet i stein viser at det er best å være størst! July 3, 2017 9:41 AM
- Hawaii surfet sørover June 27, 2017 2:06 PM
- Kapteinen på «Planet Earth» June 20, 2017 11:30 AM
- Jupiter og relativitetsteorien får skylden for at himmellegemer endrer kurs Apr. 26, 2017 2:31 PM
- Jupiter and the theory of relativity gets the blame for celestial bodies changing course Apr. 26, 2017 2:28 PM
- På sporet av et tapt kontinent under øya Mauritius Feb. 22, 2017 9:24 AM
- UiO lanserer unik klimautdanning Jan. 17, 2017 2:16 PM
- Utbrudd av metangass forlenget ekstremt klima Oct. 18, 2016 10:00 AM
- «Lab Girl» er på plass på UiO Oct. 10, 2016 8:23 AM