CEES Researcher Pål Trosvik featured in Norgesglasset on NRK Radio!
2. nov. 2017
Dr. Pål Trosvik talks about competing gut bacteria and the latest article from his group, in Norgesglasset on NRK Radio. Listen to the episode here!
Evolutionary genomics: Fifty bear stragglers in Italy resist genomic meltdown
27. okt. 2017
New publication in PNAS with first authors from University of Ferrara, Italy, and CEES at IBV, University of Oslo, Norway.
- New publication: Two new viruses, MCV1 and MCV2, which infect Marinitoga bacteria isolated from deep-sea hydrothermal vents: Functional and genomic analysis 22. nov. 2017 13:52
New publication: Tracings of the north of Europe: Robert Chambers in search of the Ice Age
22. nov. 2017 12:09
By Geir Hestmark* in Annals of Science
New publication: Habitat fragmentation has interactive effects on the population genetic diversity and individual behaviour of a freshwater salmonid fish
1. nov. 2017 10:47
By Casper H.A. Van Leeuwen* ,2, Kristine Dalen*, Jon Museth 2, Claudia Junge* ,3, and L. Asbjørn Vøllestad* in River Research and Applications
Harvesting, climate and population structure of harvested stocks in the Barents Sea
22. aug. 2017
Since Hjort in 1914 it is accepted that recruitment variation is a major source of variability in the biomass of adult fish. In a recent study published in Marine Ecology Progress Series (Durant & Hjermann 2017) we investigated how external forcing and age structure alter the effect of the year-to-year recruitment variability on population growth for some key fish species which occupy different trophic levels in an Arcto-boreal marine ecosystem.
- Kan avføringen din avsløre deg? 12. okt. 2017 09:13
- Nå bytter naturen ut fargekartet 15. sep. 2017 14:48
- Slik blir du dinosaurforsker på 1-2-3 11. sep. 2017 09:12
- Bigger is better, according to neighbour disputes written in stone 7. sep. 2017 09:11