New convergence environments
11. mai 2017
Two convergence environments awarded to CEES: Comparative immunology of fish and humans and The genetic history of Eastern Eurasia.
Time constraints and the competition determine a hunter's decision to shoot
15. des. 2016
New research from Florian Diekert et al., Andries Richter, Inger Maren Rivrud, and Atle Mysterud, published in PNAS, looks at how social context influences the individual hunter’s decision to shoot or not to shoot an animal.
- New publication: Impacts of habitat loss and fragmentation on the activity budget, ranging ecology and habitat use of Bale monkeys (Chlorocebus djamdjamensis) in the southern Ethiopian Highlands 24. mai 2017 14:32
New publication: Comparative primate obstetrics: Observations of 15 diurnal births in wild gelada monkeys (Theropithecus gelada) and their implications for understanding human and nonhuman primate birth evolution
24. mai 2017 14:23
By Nga Nguyen*, Laura M. Lee, Peter J. Fashing*, ... , G. Anita Eriksen*, et al. in American Journal of Physical Anthropology
- New publication: Genomic Differentiation and Demographic Histories of Atlantic and Indo-Pacific Yellowfin Tuna (Thunnus albacares) Populations 19. mai 2017 10:31
Does fishing influence how sensitive fish stocks are to climate?
27. jan. 2017
High fishing pressure tends to lead to proportionally fewer old and large individuals in fish stocks. It is feared that these demographic changes make the fish stocks more sensitive to climate variability and change. Statistical analysis of long-term survey data on cod eggs throws new light on the possible mechanisms.
- Endelig soppsesong! 12. apr. 2017 13:18
- Restaurering av våtmarksområde ga rekordrask evolusjon 14. mars 2017 11:14
- Utreder fornybart forskningsfartøy for Oslofjorden 6. mars 2017 11:09
- A stream of surprises from the Atlantic cod genome 3. mars 2017 12:51