The publication "Using prokaryotes for carbon capture storage" selected as best review by Trends journals
8. mars 2018
The review by Kjetill S. Jakobsen, Unni Vik and colleagues is the editor's pick for 2017.
CEES researchers in spotlight as new plague study is covered by international media
18. jan. 2018
The new study " Human ectoparasites and the spread of plague in Europe during the Second Pandemic " by Katharine R. Dean et al. ( PNAS, 2018) receives international as well as national attention with its "provocative" findings. Find links to the articles here!
- New publication: Sensitivity of modelled North Sea cod larvae transport to vertical behaviour, ocean model resolution and interannual variation in ocean dynamics 19. apr. 2018 12:50
- New publication: The potential influence of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar and brown trout Salmo trutta on density and breeding of the white‐throated dipper Cinclus cinclus 19. apr. 2018 12:07
New publication: Same habitat types but different use: evidence of context-dependent habitat selection in roe deer across populations
12. apr. 2018 12:07
By William Gaudry, Jean-Michel Gaillard, Sonia Saïd, Christophe Bonenfant, Atle Mysterud*, Nicolas Morellet, Maryline Pellerin, and Clément Calenge in Scientific Reports
Temporal variability in haddock spawning grounds
10. apr. 2018
Spawning migration is a prevalent phenomenon for the major fish stocks in the Barents Sea. While many of them migrate to the coast of Norway to spawn they are doing so to different areas. We have studied the Northeast Arctic haddock variability in spawning grounds to understand what drives the observed shifts over time.
- Innvandrere har andre matvaner - også fugler 16. apr. 2018 08:17
- Undersøker hvordan arter oppstår på afrikanske himmeløyer 10. apr. 2018 14:17
- Norges største ørret blir mindre og mindre 14. mars 2018 12:46
- Verdens største kongepingvin-bestander trues av klimaendringene 28. feb. 2018 12:12