CEES Scientist Geir Ottersen to be a lead author of IPCC Special Report on the Ocean and Cryosphere in a Changing Climate
7. sep. 2017
CEES and Institute of Marine Research scientist Geir Ottersen has been chosen to be a lead author for the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) Special Report on the Ocean and Cryosphere in a Changing Climate (SROCC).
New convergence environments
11. mai 2017
Two convergence environments awarded to CEES: Comparative immunology of fish and humans and The genetic history of Eastern Eurasia.
Age-structure, harvesting and climate effects on population growth of Arcto-boreal fish stocks
19. sep. 2017 10:26
Joël M. Durant and Dag Ø. Hjermann in Marine Ecology Progress series.
The publication is open access.
- New publication: Genomic analyses suggest parallel ecological divergence in Heliosperma pusillum (Caryophyllaceae) 17. aug. 2017 15:03
- New Publication: Evolution of Hemoglobin Genes in Codfishes Influenced by Ocean Depth 14. aug. 2017 13:43
Harvesting, climate and population structure of harvested stocks in the Barents Sea
22. aug. 2017
Since Hjort in 1914 it is accepted that recruitment variation is a major source of variability in the biomass of adult fish. In a recent study published in Marine Ecology Progress Series (Durant & Hjermann 2017) we investigated how external forcing and age structure alter the effect of the year-to-year recruitment variability on population growth for some key fish species which occupy different trophic levels in an Arcto-boreal marine ecosystem.
- Nå bytter naturen ut fargekartet 15. sep. 2017 14:48
- Slik blir du dinosaurforsker på 1-2-3 11. sep. 2017 09:12
- Bigger is better, according to neighbour disputes written in stone 7. sep. 2017 09:11
- Varmere klima er bra for soppsesongen 31. aug. 2017 09:17