Time constraints and the competition determine a hunter's decision to shoot
15. des. 2016
New research from Florian Diekert et al., Andries Richter, Inger Maren Rivrud, and Atle Mysterud, published in PNAS, looks at how social context influences the individual hunter’s decision to shoot or not to shoot an animal.
Prestigious European grant to evolutionary biologist
8. des. 2016
The European Research Council (ERC) has awarded a grant of almost two million Euros to Associate Professor Lee Hsiang Liow, for a project that aims to bridge the huge conceptual gap between microevolution and macroevolution.
New publication: Lectotypification of Umbilicaria torrefacta (Lightf. ) Schrad.
17. mars 2017 14:23
Geir Hestmark* in The Lichenologist
- New publication: Novel adverse outcome pathways revealed by chemical genetics in a developing marine fish 30. jan. 2017 11:22
New publication: Plastic response by a small cervid to supplemental feeding in winter across a wide environmental gradient
27. jan. 2017 09:44
By Federico Ossi et al. ( Atle Mysterud*) in Ecosphere. Open access.
Does fishing influence how sensitive fish stocks are to climate?
27. jan. 2017
High fishing pressure tends to lead to proportionally fewer old and large individuals in fish stocks. It is feared that these demographic changes make the fish stocks more sensitive to climate variability and change. Statistical analysis of long-term survey data on cod eggs throws new light on the possible mechanisms.
- Restaurering av våtmarksområde ga rekordrask evolusjon 14. mars 2017 11:14
- Utreder fornybart forskningsfartøy for Oslofjorden 6. mars 2017 11:09
- A stream of surprises from the Atlantic cod genome 3. mars 2017 12:51
- Klimaendringene fører til flere fossekaller. Men … 28. feb. 2017 13:37