Publishing a paper?
Remember to state your affiliation correctly. Include both Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), the Department of Biosciences* and the University of Oslo (the phrase 'University of Oslo' must appear on the publication).
Ensure that the journal is recognised at level 1 or 2, using the Database for Statistics and higher Education. Inform the CEES administration if the journal is not recognised.
Also, authors who wish to publish in Open Access (OA) journals will have the opportunity to apply for financial support to cover article processing charges. Read more at ub.uio.no.
*The Department of Biosciences was established 1 January 2013 following the merge of the Department of Biology and the Department of Molecular Biosciences.
- How to connect to a printer to print from the UiO wireless network (including your private laptop)
- Making posters/banners
- Receiving guests that need access to the UiO wireless internett? Try eduroam. If that doesn't work, contact the CEES admin. or the IT section.
- Hiring of a university vehicle
- Need to book a seminar room? To book room 3313/3315, enter your name and selected time in the notebook in the administration's office. To book 3302 ("the aquarium") enter your name and selected time in the calander in that room. To book 3508 or an auditorium, use Finnrom.
- Expense refund instructions for guests
- Expense refund form (pdf, doc, odt)
- Project account number (Kontostreng) search [The CEES unit code ('stedkode') is 152950.]
|University of Oslo
Account Section – Central Invoicing
P.O. Box 1074 Blindern
Order code 152902/[Name]
|Universitetet i Oslo
Regnskapsseksjonen – Sentralt Fakturamottak
Postboks 1074 Blindern
- Exercise during working hours - the autumn program is ready Jul 23, 2014 06:24 PM
- New Basic Collective Agreement for state employees valid from 1.5.2014 to 30.6.2016 Jun 17, 2014 09:32 AM
- New representatives for fixed-term academic staff elected to the University Board Jun 3, 2014 09:31 AM
- Summer holidays: Apply in time! May 27, 2014 06:00 AM
Welcome breakfast for new international researchers
Sep 24, 2014 07:45 AM
The University of Oslo takes pleasure in inviting all international researchers and Ph.D. candidates who have joined our institution recently to an orientation meeting and common breakfast on Wednesday, 24 September, 07:45-10:00 am.
Immediately after the breakfast, guests may take part in a guided tour of the University Library.