Publishing a paper?
Remember to state your affiliation correctly. Include both Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), the Department of Biosciences* and the University of Oslo (the phrase 'University of Oslo' must appear on the publication).
Ensure that the journal is recognised at level 1 or 2, using the Database for Statistics and higher Education. Inform the CEES administration if the journal is not recognised.
Also, authors who wish to publish in Open Access (OA) journals will have the opportunity to apply for financial support to cover article processing charges. Read more at ub.uio.no.
*The Department of Biosciences was established 1 January 2013 following the merge of the Department of Biology and the Department of Molecular Biosciences.
- How to connect to a printer to print from the UiO wireless network (including your private laptop)
- Making posters/banners
- Receiving guests that need access to the UiO wireless internett? Try eduroam. If that doesn't work, contact the CEES admin. or the IT section.
- Hiring of a university vehicle
- Need to book a seminar room? To book room 3313/3315, enter your name and selected time in the notebook in the administration's office. To book 3302 ("the aquarium") enter your name and selected time in the calander in that room. To book 3508 or an auditorium, use Finnrom.
- Expense refund instructions for guests
- Expense refund form (pdf, doc, odt)
- Project account number (Kontostreng) search [The CEES unit code ('stedkode') is 152950.]
|For invoices from abroad||For invoices from Norway|
Please read the INSTRUCTION
PDF invoices email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
På UiO mottas og behandles fakturaer elektronisk. Vennligst les INSTRUKSJONENE.
Leverandører som sender 1-20 fakturaer i året kan fortsatt sende pdf til email@example.com.
- Summer holidays: Apply in time! May 18, 2015 04:16 PM
- Fixed-term academic staff to elect new representatives to the University Board May 18, 2015 09:21 AM
- Summer time as of 15 May May 11, 2015 09:47 AM
- State salary settlement 2015 May 5, 2015 11:42 AM