Publishing a paper?
Remember to state your affiliation correctly. Include both Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), the Department of Biosciences* and the University of Oslo (the phrase 'University of Oslo' must appear on the publication).
Ensure that the journal is recognised at level 1 or 2, using the Database for Statistics and higher Education. Inform the CEES administration if the journal is not recognised.
Also, authors who wish to publish in Open Access (OA) journals will have the opportunity to apply for financial support to cover article processing charges. Read more at ub.uio.no.
*The Department of Biosciences was established 1 January 2013 following the merge of the Department of Biology and the Department of Molecular Biosciences.
- How to connect to a printer to print from the UiO wireless network (including your private laptop)
- Making posters/banners
- Receiving guests that need access to the UiO wireless internett? Try eduroam. If that doesn't work, contact the CEES admin. or the IT section.
- Hiring of a university vehicle
- Need to book a seminar room? To book room 3313/3315, enter your name and selected time in the notebook in the administration's office. To book 3302 ("the aquarium") enter your name and selected time in the calander in that room. To book 3508 or an auditorium, use Finnrom.
- Expense refund instructions for guests
- Expense refund form (pdf, doc, odt)
- Project account number (Kontostreng) search [The CEES unit code ('stedkode') is 152950.]
|University of Oslo
Account Section – Central Invoicing
P.O. Box 1074 Blindern
Order code 152902/[Name]
|Universitetet i Oslo
Regnskapsseksjonen – Sentralt Fakturamottak
Postboks 1074 Blindern
"The Bike to UiO" campaign
May 1, 2014 12:00 AM
"The Bike to UiO" campaign is an all-year campaign. Each month a winner of a 500 NOK gift card is drawn from among the UiOBIL members of the participants in the campaign. In the main period 5 gift cards of 5000 NOK and 9 gift cards of 1000 NOK are drawn.
Holmenkollen Relay Race
May 10, 2014 12:00 AM
YT-Holmenkollstafetten is the largest relay in the World. If your unit at UiO does not have a relay team, contact us and join the UiOBIL relay team: email@example.com.