Help us with the annual report!
We need information about your scientific activities in 2013. This is for the annual CEES report to the Norwegian Research Council. We ask everybody affiliated with CEES in 2013 - including students - to respond, not depending on if you received salary etc. If you are not sure if something should be reported or not, report it anyway with a short explanation, and we will sort it out.
Use this online form ('Nettskjema').
The form will be closed 3 February at 23:59.
If you can't log on with your UiO username, ask Tore Wallem email@example.com for an invitation to the form.
Publishing a paper?
Remember to state your affiliation correctly. Include both Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), the Department of Biosciences* and the University of Oslo (the phrase 'University of Oslo' must appear on the publication).
Ensure that the journal is recognised at level 1 or 2, using the Database for Statistics and higher Education. Inform the CEES administration if the journal is not recognised.
Also, authors who wish to publish in Open Access (OA) journals will have the opportunity to apply for financial support to cover article processing charges. Read more at ub.uio.no.
*The Department of Biosciences was established 1 January 2013 following the merge of the Department of Biology and the Department of Molecular Biosciences.
- How to connect to a printer to print from the UiO wireless network (including your private laptop)
- Making posters/banners
- Receiving guests that need access to the UiO wireless internett? Try eduroam. If that doesn't work, contact the CEES admin. or the IT section.
- Hiring of a university vehicle
- Need to book a seminar room? To book room 3313/3315, enter your name and selected time in the notebook in the administration's office. To book 3302 ("the aquarium") enter your name and selected time in the calander in that room. To book 3508 or an auditorium, use Finnrom.
- Expense refund instructions for guests
- Expense refund form (pdf, doc, odt)
- Project account number (Kontostreng) search
|University of Oslo
Account Section – Central Invoicing
P.O. Box 1074 Blindern
Order code 152902/[Name]
|Universitetet i Oslo
Regnskapsseksjonen – Sentralt Fakturamottak
Postboks 1074 Blindern
Welcome breakfast for new international researchers
Mar 19, 2014 07:45 AM
The University of Oslo takes pleasure in inviting all international researchers and Ph.D. candidates who have joined our institution recently to an orientation meeting and common breakfast on Wednesday, 19 March, 07:45-10:00 am.
Immediately after the breakfast, guests may take part in a guided tour of the University Library.
"The Bike to UiO" campaign
May 1, 2014 12:00 AM
"The Bike to UiO" campaign is an all-year campaign. Each month a winner of a 500 NOK gift card is drawn from among the UiOBIL members of the participants in the campaign. In the main period 5 gift cards of 5000 NOK and 9 gift cards of 1000 NOK are drawn.