Publishing a paper?
Remember to state your affiliation correctly. Include both Centre for Ecological and Evolutionary Synthesis (CEES), the Department of Biosciences* and the University of Oslo (the phrase 'University of Oslo' must appear on the publication).
Ensure that the journal is recognised at level 1 or 2, using the Database for Statistics and higher Education. Inform the CEES administration if the journal is not recognised.
Also, authors who wish to publish in Open Access (OA) journals will have the opportunity to apply for financial support to cover article processing charges. Read more at ub.uio.no.
*The Department of Biosciences was established 1 January 2013 following the merge of the Department of Biology and the Department of Molecular Biosciences.
- How to connect to a printer to print from the UiO wireless network (including your private laptop)
- Making posters/banners
- Receiving guests that need access to the UiO wireless internett? Try eduroam. If that doesn't work, contact the CEES admin. or the IT section.
- Hiring of a university vehicle
- Need to book a seminar room? To book room 3313/3315, enter your name and selected time in the notebook in the administration's office. To book 3302 ("the aquarium") enter your name and selected time in the calander in that room. To book 3508 or an auditorium, use Finnrom.
- Expense refund instructions for guests
- Expense refund form (pdf, doc, odt)
- Project account number (Kontostreng) search [The CEES unit code ('stedkode') is 152950.]
|For invoices from abroad||For invoices from Norway|
University of Oslo
Faktura må sendes som Elektronisk faktura (EHF). Kontakt Camilla S. Thomsen for instruksjoner.
- 20 February: Last deadline for transfer of holiday! Feb 16, 2015 10:03 AM
- Update of the HR portal Feb 3, 2015 05:40 PM
- Apply for a UiO kindergarten place by 15 March Feb 2, 2015 04:47 PM
- Remember to transfer holiday by 31 January Jan 29, 2015 06:00 AM
Welcome breakfast for new international researchers
Apr 16, 2015 07:45 AM
The University of Oslo takes pleasure in inviting all international researchers and Ph.D. candidates who have joined our institution recently to an orientation meeting and common breakfast on Tuesday, 16 April, 07:45-10:00 am.
Immediately after the breakfast, guests may take part in a guided tour of the University Library.
Note: The date of the event might be subject to changes. The final date will be confirmed 3-4 weeks prior to the event.