Portal with CSE resources
On this page we maintain a list of CSE resources. These resources have been extracted from CSE material developed at the University of Oslo over the last years, and all involved authors at UIO have agreed that this material can be shared with other institutions in their attempt to adopt the CSE initiative in their curriculum. We also encourage other institutions to contribute with their own content on these pages. The material shared on this portal can be split into the following categories
- Computational comments. These are text fragments with a computational flavour that may be suitable to include integrated in your classical curriculum.
- Projects, i.e. a collection of exercises which may be suitable for compulsory assignments.
- Guides to different tools and and languages, such as Python and Matlab.
- Computationally oriented topics of common interest
The first three types of material can be typeset and extracted directly in the latex source for your course material, and the material you see here has been obtained in this way. The tools for doing so are explained below.
- How to write examples, exercises, and computational comments.
- List of tags to use to categorize your examples and exercises.
- Guide to extract examples, exercises, and computational comments.
- How to write latex documents using the exercises and examples found on this portal.
The three last types of material consist of complete files.
Other material of interest