This page contains links to publications written by people associated with the CSE project. Most of these describe the project at different stages. The paper in American Journal on Physics was written by students and a teacher (Arnt Inge Vistnes) and resulted from a project in a physics course.
- Computing in Science Education. A guide for universities and colleges in Norway (pdf) 2011
- Computers in Science Education: A new way to teach science? (pdf) Ringer i vann, 2009
- The rainbow as a student project involving numerical calculations (pdf) Am. J. Phys. 77, 2009
- Computations in the elementary teaching of mathematics and science (pdf) (in Norwegian), Ringer i vann, 2006
- A new world: The computer, computations and teaching of science (pdf) (in Norwegian), Uniped, 2006
- Numerical methods as an integrated part of physics education (pdf) 2005