Mari Elisabeth Smith
Project Economist for externally funded projects at the Department of Geosciences.The project economists are responsible for the administration of the department project portfolio, through regular contact with project managers and the Department leadership. The daily work includes:
- Assist project managers in project administration
- Responsible for filing of project documentation
- Budgeting and control of project accounts
- Establish, monitor and close project accounts
- Union representative for the UIO branch of the Norwegian Association of Economists and member of the board of the UiO branch of the Federation of Norwegian Professional Associations.
- Representative for employees in the appointing body of technical and administrative positions at:
- Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Central Administration
Master of Economics and Resource Development, University of Life Sciences (NMBU).