My research interests include applying causal inference approaches to the study of the safety of medication use during pregnancy. Current focus is on exposure to psychotropic drugs and neurodevelopmental outcomes in children. Methodology projects are focused on the impact of exposure misclassification on the performance of propensity scores, and on using sibling studies to reduce bias from unmeasured confounding.
- FRM 9915: Introduction to and application of propensity scores
- MF 9580: Epidemiological methods, beyond the basics
- PhD: University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA, USA (2015)
- MPH: Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA, USA (2009)
- BA: Miami University, Oxford, OH, USA (2004)
- Harris, Gerd Marie Eskerud; Wood, Mollie; Eberhard-Gran, Malin; LUNDQVIST, CHRISTOFER & Nordeng, Hedvig Marie Egeland (2017). Patterns and predictors of analgesic use in pregnancy: a longitudinal drug utilization study with special focus on women with migraine . BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. ISSN 1471-2393. 17 . doi: 10.1186/s12884-017-1399-0 Fulltekst i vitenarkiv
- Lupattelli, Angela; Wood, Mollie; Lapane, Kate L; Spigset, Olav & Nordeng, Hedvig Marie Egeland (2017). Risk of preeclampsia after gestational exposure to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and other antidepressants: A study from The Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study . Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. ISSN 1053-8569. . doi: 10.1002/pds.4286 Fulltekst i vitenarkiv
- Nezvalova-Henriksen, Katerina; Wood, Mollie; Spigset, Olav & Nordeng, Hedvig Marie Egeland (2016). Association of Prenatal Ibuprofen Exposure with Birth Weight and Gestational Age: A Population-Based Sibling Study . PLoS ONE. ISSN 1932-6203. 11(12) . doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0166971 Fulltekst i vitenarkiv
- Lund, Ingunn Olea; Eilertsen, Espen Moen; Gjerde, Line C.; Røysamb, Espen; Wood, Mollie; Reichborn-Kjennerud, Ted & Ystrøm, Eivind (2017). Prenatal Exposure to Alcohol and Child Internalizing and Externalizing Problems.
- Wood, Mollie (2016). Introduction to causal inference.
- Wood, Mollie (2016). Propensity scores in pharmacoepidemiology.
- Wood, Mollie; Nordeng, Hedvig Marie Egeland; Chrysanthopoulou, Stavroula & Lapane, Kate L. (2016). Exposure misclassification and propensity score methods: a simulation study.
- Wood, Mollie; Nordeng, Hedvig Marie Egeland; Chrysanthopoulou, Stavroula & Lapane, Kate L. (2016). Performance of the propensity score in the presence of nondifferential exposure misclassification: a simulation study.