Open positions, research stays etc.
- The EURAXESS portal provides both practical information for researchers coming to Norway, and a large database of funding options
- The probably most relevant options for joining our group are listed below...
- ...but make sure to check with your national funding agencies for further options!
- Do contact me if you would like to visit our group! This can usually be combined with empty slots in our theory seminar series.
- For longer research stays (at least two months), the physics institute furthermore has a dedicated guest researcher budget to apply for.
- You can also always check the vacancy list of the Faculty, which is typically up to date.
European funding schemes (that apply to Norway as well)
- The typical application for a post-doctoral stay here in Oslo would be a Marie-Curie individual fellowship (application deadline typically in September)
- There is also an online manual that guides you through the necessary formalities
Norwegian funding schemes
- You can apply for a post-doctoral personal fellowship with the Norwegian research council. The only relevant call is typically the FRIPRO programme, with deadline in May/June each year.
- The Yggdrasil programme finances shorter research stays in Norway, both for PhD students and younger researchers.
- There are also some bilateral mobility programs that may be of relevance to you — check the collection provided by the International Scholarship Section (IS).
Published Aug. 14, 2014 4:32 PM
- Last modified Aug. 21, 2017 9:30 PM