The Department of Geosciences collaborates with a variety of institutions, universities and industry within Norway and abroad. We are a part of an excellent international academic network and have a long standing tradition established in collaborating with industrial partners. This gives rise to shorter and longer research projects and study related visits from abroad as well as it give our researchers and students the possibility to visit our partner institutions.
The Department of Geosciences collaborate with several public and private companies and contribute to various centres. Among these are:
- The Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics (CEED)
- Oslo Centre for Interdisciplinary Environmental and Social Research - CIENS
- Subsurface CO2 Storage, SUCCESS
- Stability and Variations of Arctic Land Ice, SVALI
- Physics of Geological Processes, PGP (CeO)
- International Centre for Geohazards, ICG (CeO)