Several vacancies as PhD and Postocs in Geosciences
Are you interested in a PhD or Postdoc position within geosciences at University of Oslo? Department of Geosciences and Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics are recruiting in fifteen positions just now! Find more information about the vacancies on our webpages.
Geology building at Blindern, Department of Geosciences. Photo: GEO, GK
Are you interested in a PhD or Postdoc position within geosciences?
We are recruiting in several positions at Department of Geosciences and the Centre for Earth Evolution and Dynamics (CEED) just now!
A total of 15 vacant positions in exiting areas is announced this spring with application deadlines in April and May.
A list of all the positions available at the department can be found here: http://www.mn.uio.no/geo/om/jobb/index.html
Application deadline April 15th 2016:
- PhD Research Fellowship in Atmospheric Sciences
- PhD Research Fellowship in Carbon Cycle Modeling
- PhD Research Fellowship in Geophysical Flow Processes
- PhD Research Fellowship in Hydrologic Modeling and Geophysical Data Science
- PhD Research Fellowship in Physical Oceanography
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in Hydrogeology
- Stipendiat i geodidaktikk