PhD-committee at the department
The PhD committee av the Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo recommends admission applications based on an assessment of the fellow's professional qualifications and the academic program. The PhD Committee also follows up PhD students and supervisors at the department. Representatives in the committee have a 2-year function time.
PhD-committee leader: Henning Dypvik
Composition of the committee:
- Professor Henning Dypvik (leader), deputy: Prof. Valerie Maupin
- Associate Professor John Faulkner Burkhart, deputy: Prof. Thomas Vikhamar Schuler
- Professor Pål Erik Isachsen, deputy: Prof. Frode Stordal
The representatives have fixed deputy committe members.
About the PhD-committee:
- Term of office for the PhD-committee is ending 31.12.2017.
- The term of office has been 2016-2017.