- Climate change impacts
- Geographic Information Systems
- Decision Support Systems
PhD in Environmental Sciences, working more than 10 years in the GIS sector. Experience as consultant, teacher, researcher and project manager of national and international project, in international groups and work experience in countries such as China and Ecuador.
The main research activities are concerned with the use of GIS in several environmental sectors, including climate change, contaminated sites and water quality. Development of GIS-based tools such as a Spatial Decision Support System for climate change impact assessment (DESYCO) and WebGIS for climate data. He also worked on the definition of methodologies addressing climate change impacts of coastal zones useful to support the definition of adaptation measures and he has experience in MultiCriteria Decision Analysis (MCDA).
In the last years, he has also participated and managed international cooperation projects in development countries.
- 2003: Bachelor in GIS, IUAV University of Venice, Italy
- 2008: MSc in Environmental Sciences, University Ca’ Foscari Venice, Italy
- 2014: Phd in Environmental Sciences, University Ca’ Foscari Venice, Italy
- 2004-2005: Private consultancy company (Ing. Massimo Rumor Srl)
- 2005-2009: Municipality of Fano (PU-Italy)
- 2005-2010: IUAV University of Venice
- 2007-2014: University Ca’ Foscari of Venice
- 2009-2013: Venice Research Consortium