LATICE at EGU 2017 General Assembly, Vienna, 23-28 April
The EGU General Assembly 2017 bring together geoscientists from all over the world to a conference covering all disciplines of the Earth, planetary and space sciences. Also this year several researchers from LATICE will present their work at this conference.
European Geosciences Union: General Assembly 2017 take place in Vienna in April. Photo: Colourbox.no
Meet our researchers at the EGU 2017 General Assembly
The European Geosciences Union has its General Assembly 2017 in Vienna, Austria from 23 to 28 April 2017.
Presentations and activities related to the LATICE research group at the conference are:
- Helene Muri: Screaming clouds, Press Conference, Monday, 24 April, 10:30–11:00
- Helene Muri: Potential of bioenergy with carbon capture and storage to limit global warming to 1.5 C and its climate implications, Poster, Monday, 24 Apr, 17:30–19:00
- Helene Muri: Jón Egill Kristjánsson memorial session: clouds, aerosols, geoengineering, Arctic weather, Orals, Mon, 24 Apr, 08:30–10:00 - Posters, Monday, 24 Apr, 17:30–19:00
- Potential feedbacks between snow cover, soil moisture and surface energy fluxes in Southern Norway, Poster, Monday, 24 Apr, 17:30–19:00. :
- John F. Burkhart, Sven Decker, Simon Filhol, John Hulth, Atle Nesje, Thomas V. Schuler, Stefan Sobolowski, and Lena M. Tallaksen, Development of the Finse Alpine Research Station towards a platform for multi-disciplinary research on Land-Atmosphere Interaction in Cold Environments (LATICE), PICO presentation, Wednesday, 26 Apr, 15.58–16.00.
Welcome to attend these presentations and sessions.
About EGU and the The General Assembly
The European Geosciences Union (EGU) is Europe’s premier geosciences union, covering earth, planetary, and space sciences. Founded in September 2002 as a merger of the European Geophysical Society (EGS) and the European Union of Geosciences (EUG). EGU is a non-profit international union of scientists. EGU has more than 12,500 members from all over the world. Link to official webpage: www.egu.eu
Every year in Vienna in April, EGU has its general assembly with presentations of sciences within earth, planetary and space sciences.
The full program with details and more information can be accessed at the conference official webpage at: egu2017.eu