Study programmes taught in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
The world's largest bacterial study of baby poo
Aug. 30, 2016 06:32 AM
Daily samples of baby poo taken throughout a full year will reveal how the bacterial community changes in the gut of infants. Keywords: Bacteria
- Large tot faeces investigate investigates how bacterial village changes in baby's gut Aug. 25, 2016 08:56 PM
The METTL20 Homologue from Agrobacterium tumefaciens Is a Dual Specificity Protein-lysine Methyltransferase That Targets Ribosomal Protein L7/L12 and the Subunit of Electron Transfer Flavoprotein (ETF )
Apr. 29, 2016 09:54 AM
From the Department of Biosciences, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo, Oslo 0316, Norway
AIR: A batch-oriented web program package for construction of supermatrices ready for phylogenomic analyses
Jan. 27, 2015 06:18 PM
Surendra Kumar 1, Åsmund Skjæveland 1, Russell JS Orr 1, Pål Enger 1 2, Torgeir Ruden 2, Bjørn-Helge Mevik
EU-grant to investigate evolution
Dec. 8, 2016 03:23 PM
Lee Hsiang Liow at CEES and NHM has received a grant to study the link between micro- and macroevolution.
Klaus Høiland received the Bonnevie prize
Nov. 8, 2016 11:30 AM
Professor Klaus Høiland was awarded the Bonnevie prize for his lifelong effort to communicate science.
Nils Chr. Stenseth is elected a member of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Nov. 8, 2016 11:12 AM
Friday 28th of October Professor Nils Chr. Stenseth was elected into the prestigious academy as a foreign associate.
Student innovation in the battle against antibiotic resistance
Oct. 27, 2016 07:08 PM
Our students are competing in the iGEM competition with their own invention! Phone-lab is a simple instrument to measure antibiotic resistance.
- PhD Research Fellowship in Systems Neuroscience
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Evolutionary Biology
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Population Genetics and Biogeoraphy
- Postdoctor in development of small molecule inhibitor immune therapy
- Postdoctor in personalized medicine approached for AML
- Professor II/ førsteamanuensis 20 % innen humantoksikologi
- Universitetslektor/ førstelektor i biovitenskap