- Computer-aided process engineering.
- Integrated operations.
- Decision support for industrial operations.
- Control systems.
- Industrial application of information technology.
1987 B.Eng. (Hons I and Medal) in Chemical Engineering, University of Sydney, NSW, Australia
1991 Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, University of Cambridge.
2013-2015 Director, Petroleum Energy and Industry, Sopra Steria AS
2011-2015 Senior Managing Consultant, Chemicals & Petroleum, IBM
2010-2011 Product Manager, Dynamic Simulation Solutions, Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies
2009-2010 Manager Technology Development, Kongsberg Oil & Gas Technologies
2007-2009 Chief Engineer, Kongsberg Maritime
2005-2006 Director, Research & Development, Fantoft Process Technologies AS
2001-2005 Development Manager, Fantoft Prosess AS
2000-2001 Technical Manager Control and Optimisation, Fantoft Prosess AS
1999-2000 Principal Research Engineer, Norsk Hydro
1993-1999 Senior Research Engineer, Norsk Hydro
1992-1993 Research Engineer, BHP Corporate Research
1987-1992 Engineer, BHP Corporate Research
1982-1986 Chemical Engineering Trainee, BHP Steel
- Cameron, David Bruce & Bogle, I. David. L. (2002). CAPE Tools for Off-Line Simulation, Design and Analysis, In Rafiqul Gani (ed.), Software Architectures and Tools for Computer-Aided Process Engineering. Elsevier. ISBN 0444508279. 5.2. s 373 - 392
- Cameron, David B.; Paterson, William R. & Morton, William (1991). Framework for modelling of metallurgical processes. Transactions of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy Section C - Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy. ISSN 0371-9553. 100, s C11- C20
- Cameron, David Bruce (2017). Digitalization in the Natural Resources Industry: A Challenge and an Opportunity.
- Cameron, David Bruce (2017). Digitalization: How can we mix the ”new oil” and the old oil? The role of IT research. Show summary
- Cameron, David Bruce (2017). Getting the Dinosaurs to Dance: Innovation culture meets academia and the oil and gas industry.
- Cameron, David Bruce (2017). Successful big data projects.
- Cameron, David Bruce; Waaler, Arild; Hovland, Dag & Skjæveland, Martin G (2017). Practical Knowledge Representation for Data Access to Subsurface Data: The Achievements and Potential of the Optique Platform.