Courses in Computational Life Science/Bioinformatics at UiO
The aim of this page is to give an overview and description of courses in computational life science/bioinformatics at the University of Oslo (UiO). We will also give links to relevant courses at other Norwegian universities.
Presently, the following courses are available at UiO:
- INF-BIO5121 and INF-BIO9121 - High Throughput Sequencing technologies and bioinformatics analysis (INF-BIOX121 wiki)
- MBV3070 - Bioinformatikk
- INF4350 - Grunnkurs i bioinformatikk
- MBV-INF4410, MBV-INF9410 and MBV-INF9410A: Bioinformatics for Molecular Biology (INF-BIOX410 wiki)
- INF-STK 5010 and INF-STK 9010 Statistical Bioinformatics - Learning from big data in the life sciences
On this page the Research School in Biosystematics announce upcoming courses.
See also the courses offered by the BMI research group.
Courses at other universities in Norway
This list is not comprehensive - if there are courses lacking, please let us know!
University of Bergen
UiB offers several courses in bioinformatics, both for computational scientists and molecular biologists.
Department of Informatics
- INF282 Methods in Bioinformatics I
- INF284 Metods in Bioinformatics II
- INF389 Selected Topics in Bioinformatics
Department of Molecular Biology
NTNU offers several courses in bioinformatics, all courses can be found on this page.
UMB offers courses in bioinformatics, all courses on master level can be found on this page.
University of Tromsø
UiT offers courses in bioinformatics, all courses can be found on this page.