Design and use of welfare technology
Health care services
Computer Supported Cooperative work
Human Computer Interaction
I hold a Master of Sciences in Informatics (UiO) and a Master of Public Health (UiT), and have a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) in Computer Science (HiO). I have received a four year's research fellowship that includes a year of duty work as ICT advisor in relation to Audio / Video systems (Multimedia) at Rambøll.
- Woll, Anita & Bratteteig, Tone (2017). Activity Theory as a Framework to Analyze Technology- Mediated Elderly Care. Mind, Culture, and Activity. ISSN 1074-9039. 25(1), s 6- 21 . doi: 10.1080/10749039.2017.1375528
- Woll, Anita (2016). Introduction of Telecare Mediated Home Care Services Pushes Forward a Re-Delegation of the Cooperative Care Work. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. ISSN 0302-9743. 9755, s 133- 144 . doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-39949-2_13
- Woll, Anita (2016). Is aging the new disease?. International Conferences on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions ACHI. ISSN 2308-4138. s 21- 28 Fulltekst i vitenarkiv.
- Joshi, Suhas Govind & Woll, Anita (2015). A collaborative change experiment: Diagnostic evaluation of telecare for elderly home dwellers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. ISSN 0302-9743. 9185, s 423- 434 . doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-21070-4_42
- Joshi, Suhas Govind & Woll, Anita (2015). A Collaborative Change Experiment: Post-experiment evaluation of Home Telecare For Elderly Home Dwellers, In 6th International Conference on Applied Human Factors and Ergonomics (AHFE 2015) and the Affiliated Conferences. AHFE. ISBN 978-1-4951-6042-4. Volume 3, 2015. s 82 - 89
- Joshi, Suhas Govind & Woll, Anita (2014). A collaborative change experiment: telecare as a means for delivery of home care services, In Marcus Aaron (ed.), Third International Conference, DUXU 2014, Held as Part of HCI International 2014, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, June 22-27, 2014, Proceedings, Part III. Springer. ISBN 978-3-319-07634-8. DUXU. s 141 - 151
- Woll, Anita (2013). Aging in Place: Dealing with Breakdown of Welfare Technology. IRIS Selected Papers of the Information Systems Research Seminar in Scandinavia. ISSN 1891-9863. 4
- Joshi, Suhas Govind & Woll, Anita (2015). A Collaborative Change Experiment: Post-experiment evaluation of Home Telecare For Elderly Home Dwellers.