Jakob Stensgaard Diget
Marie Curie PhD fellow in the NanoS3 network.
Full title of the project: Soft, Small, and Smart: Design, Assembly, and Dynamics of Novel Nanoparticles for Novel Industrial Applications.
Grant agreement no.: 290251.
- Polymer synthesis and analysis
- Formation and analysis of soft nanoparticles
Background and education
- 2013-Present, Marie Curie PhD fellow, UiO, Norway
- 2014, User, LBNL/UC Berkeley, USA
- 2012-2013, Research Assistant, AAU, Denmark
- 2012, Visiting Scholar, URV, Spain
- 2010-2011, Scientific Assistant, AAU, Denmark
- 2010-2012, MSc in chemistry from AAU, Denmark, awarded the Oticon Scholarship
- 2007-2010, Bachelor in chemistry, biotechnology and environmental engineering AAU, Denmark
- Plazzotta, Beatrice; Diget, Jakob Stensgaard; Zhu, Kaizheng; Nyström, Bo & Pedersen, Jan Skov (2016). Small-Angle X-ray Scattering as a Useful Supplementary Technique to Determine Molecular Masses of Polyelectrolytes in Solution. Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics. ISSN 0887-6266. 54, s 1913- 1917
- Bekhradnia, Sara; Diget, Jakob Stensgaard; Zinn, Thomas; Zhu, Kaizheng; Sande, Sverre Arne; Nyström, Bo & Lund, Reidar (2015). Charged star diblock copolymers in dilute solutions: Synthesis, structure, and chain conformations. Macromolecules. ISSN 0024-9297. 48(8), s 2637- 2646 . doi: 10.1021/ma502488u