I am currently working as a part of the NanoReactor project team where I'm responsible for the computational modeling of the acid catalyzed reactions and the development of quantitative models helping to link the structure of promising catalysts to their activity.
- PhD in Theoretical Chemistry at the Section of Theoretical Chemistry at the VU University Amsterdam in the Netherlands, 2015.
- MSc Diploma in Chemistry from Nicolaus Copernicus University, 2009.
You can find more information at my personal webpage: lukaszmentel.com.
- Mentel, Lukasz (2017). Insights into solid acidity and heterogeneous catalysis.
- Mentel, Lukasz (2016). Database of Computational results related to the acid catalysis by zeotype materials.
- Mentel, Lukasz (2016). PANTHER - Python Package for Anharmonic Thermochemistry. [www ].
- Mentel, Lukasz (2016). Probe Molecule Based Descriptors for Modeling Acid Catalysed Reactions on Zeotype Materials.
- Mentel, Lukasz (2016). mendeleev - A python package that provides an API for accessing various properties of elements from the periodic table..
- Mentel, Lukasz (2015). descriptor based approach to modelling acid catalysed reactions on zeotype materials.