Temesgen Debelo Desissa
I am working on Oxide Thermoelectric materials syntheses and characterization as well as studying the stability and inter-diffusion at the interfaces using different experimental techniques.
- M.Sc degree in Materials Science and Engineering, University of Trento (Italy), August 2013
- B.Sc degree in Chemical Engineering, Bahir Dar Institute of Technology (Ethiopia), October, 2010
- Advanced Diploma in Industrial Chemistry, Bahir Dar Institute of Technology (Ethiopia), August, 2005
My Past Collaborations
- Research Assistant in University of Trento in Collaboration with National Interuniversity Consortium of Materials Science and Technology, INSTM (Italy), under the supervision of Prof. ing. Vincezo M. Sglavo.
- Desissa, Temesgen D. & Norby, Truls Eivind (2017). Electrical properties and diffusion coefficient analysis of NiO:Li/ZnO:Al p-n heterojunction for oxide based thermoelectric generators.
- Desissa, Temesgen D. & Norby, Truls (2016). A p-Ni1-xLixO and n-Zn1-xAlxO p-n junctions for oxide-based thermoelectric modules.
- Desissa, Temesgen D.; Haugsrud, Reidar & Norby, Truls (2015). Interface properties of p-n junction of oxide thermoelectric materials.
- Desissa, Temesgen D.; Schrade, Matthias & Norby, Truls (2015). Interface properties of p-Ca3Co4O9 and n-Sr0.9 La0.1 TiO3 junction of oxide thermoelectric materials for oxide thermoelectric modules.