Experiencing in synthesis of numerous organic molecules and organometallic Au and Rh complexes for material science purposes. Perform comprehensive characterization of organic and inorganic matter by various techniques such as NMR, MS and X-ray crystallography.
Focus on structure/reactivity and catalysis that lies at the interface between theory and experiment: working in modelling of homogeneous systems with DFT methods with further practical implementation within heterogeneous catalysts such as MOFs.
- PhD student (2016- ), University of Oslo
- MSc Chemistry (2016), University of Oslo
- BSc Pharmaceutical technology (2012), University of Pharmacy in Kharkiv (Ukraine)
- KJM1111 - Organisk kjemi I
- KJM1102 - Innføring i kjemi
- Bronze award, International Genetically Engineered Machine Competition, Boston, MA, 29. Sept.,2015
- Gorbitz, Carl Henrik; Levchenko, Vladimir; Semjonovs, Jevgenijs & Sharif, Mohamed Yusuf (2015). Crystal structure of seleno-L-cystine dihydrochloride. Acta Crystallographica Section E: Structure Reports Online. ISSN 1600-5368. 71(6), s 726- 729 . doi: 10.1107/S205698901501021X Full text in Research Archive.
- Levchenko, Vladimir (2017). Heterogenization of Rh(II)-carboxylates leading to polymer catalysts.
- Levchenko, Vladimir; Bonge-Hansen, Tore & Tilset, Mats (2016). Design and Synthesis of Novel Rh(II)-containing Polymer Catalysts. Organometallic Gold(III) Catalysis in Organic Synthesis.
- Levchenko, Volodymyr (2015). Novel strategy for synthesis of Rhodium(II)-containing polymer catalysts..
- Roell, Marc-Sven; Noordzij, Hanna Theodora; Skar Mjønes, Caroline; Boye, Ole; Levchenko, Vladimir; Kimara, Chiharu; Ramberg, Sigmund; Lycke, Max; Mathiesen, Bård Enger; de Muinck, Eric; Grini, Paul Eivind & Linke, Dirk (2015). Methane Incorporated.
- Roell, Marc-Sven; Noordzij, Hanna Theodora; Skar Mjønes, Caroline; Boye, Ole; Levchenko, Vladimir; Kimara, Chiharu; Ramberg, Sigmund; Lycke, Max; Mathiesen, Bård Enger; De Muinck, Eric; Grini, Paul Eivind & Linke, Dirk (2015). Methane Incorporated - iGEM Lecture.