Election of representatives for the Department Board
The election of new representatives for the Department Board is opened. Place your vote before the deadline November 8 at 12:00 pm (noon).
The elected members of the Department Board will sit for the period of January 1 2017 to December 31 2020.
- Head of Department (already hired)
- Four representatives of the permanent academic staff
- One representative of the temporary academic staff
- One representative of the technical/administrative staff
- Two representatives for the students (separate election)
In addition to electing the new representatives, four substitutes are to be elected for the group of permanent academic staff and two substitutes for each of the groups temporary academic staff, technical/adminstrative staff and students.
|Permanent academic staff|
|Ingrid Glad||Permanent academic staff|
|Sven Ove Samuelsen||Permanent academic staff|
|Giulia Di Nunno||Permanent academic staff|
|Kim Frøyshov||Permanent academic staff|
|Atle Jensen||Permanent academic staff|
|Sergey Neshveyev||Permanent academic staff|
|Arne Sletsjøe||Permanent academic staff|
|Ingrid Hobæk Haff||Permanent academic staff|
|Annika Rigenholt||Technical/administrative staff|
|Biljana Dragisic||Technical/administrative staff|
|Elisabeth H. Seland||Technical/administrative staff|
|Terje Kvernes||Technical/administrative staff|
|Vegard Antun||Temporary academic staff|
|Emil Aas Stoltenberg||Temporary academic staff|
|Anis Ayati||Temporary academic staff|
|Martin Helsø||Temporary academic staff|
|Deadline to nominate candidates||October 28 at 2:00 PM|
|The candidates are presented on the Department homepage and the electronic election opens||November 1 at 12:00 PM (noon)|
|Voting deadline||November 8 at 12:00 PM (noon)|
|Announcement of the election result||November 9 at 12:00 PM (noon)|
Professor II and employees who hold at least half-time positions at the Department have the right to vote. The employee list was generated October 1, 2016.
- Permanent academic staff, temporary academic staff, technical/administrative staff and students vote in separate groups. The election period for temporary academic staff and students is one year.
- For permanent academic staff, a claim of gender balance prevails; two of each gender is to be elected from this group.
- The claim of gender balance also applies for the substitutes for the three groups of employees. .
- The election of department board members will be executed as an electronic election in accordance with the election regulations for the University of Oslo (Norwegian only). The election of employee members will be executed as an election of preference.
- The Election Committee will at a later date give a briefing concerning the embodiment of the electronic election, see www.valg.uio.no.