Adrian Montgomery Ruf
- Convergence of a Full Discretization for a Second-Order Nonlinear Elastodynamic Equation in Isotropic and Anisotropic Orlicz Spaces [preprint] [journal]
- Since 2016: PhD student in Partial Differential Equations at the University of Oslo, Norway
- 2016: MSc Mathematics at the TU Berlin, Germany
- 2013: BSc Mathematics at the TU Berlin, Germany
- The complete guide to a PhD for new PhD students by slightly less new PhD students (with Sylvia Qinghua Liu)
What is a Researcher? (with Kristian A. Hiorth, Jonas van den Brink, Emil André Valaker)
- Ruf, Adrian Montgomery (2017). Convergence of a full discretization for a second-order nonlinear elastodynamic equation in isotropic and anisotropic Orlicz spaces. Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Physik. ISSN 0044-2275. 68:118(5), s 1- 24 . doi: 10.1007/s00033-017-0863-z Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Ruf, Adrian Montgomery (2018). The Ostrovsky-Hunter equation with Dirichlet boundary conditions.
- Ruf, Adrian Montgomery (2017). Multiphase Flow in Pipelines.
- Ruf, Adrian Montgomery (2017). What is a Researcher?.
- Ruf, Adrian Montgomery & Liu, Qinghua (2017). The complete guide to a PhD for new PhD students by slightly less new PhD students.