UiO's buildings are closed. Students and staff work at home.
Study programme taught in English
Find reading lists, lecture times and notes from all courses from the department.
The Norwegian Centre of Excellence researching on the active Sun.
Håkon Dahle (ITA/UiO) and his international team observed straight into the bright and hot heart of a galaxy 11 billion years old in no less than 12 multiple, gravitationally lensed images. The finding casts light onto a crucial era in our universe’s history: the epoch of reionization.
- The first rule about impostor experience is: you talk about impostor experience Apr. 2, 2020 9:54 PM
- RoCS annual report 2019 is hot off the press Apr. 1, 2020 4:16 PM
- "The Science Of EST" ep. 6: The quiet Sun magnetic field Mar. 31, 2020 1:54 PM
- «Hei, jeg tar en doktorgrad i astrofysikk» Mar. 25, 2020 11:43 AM
- A master's students incoherent thoughts about shoulders Mar. 18, 2020 12:09 PM
- "The Science of EST" ep.5: Cool solar ejections of the size of the Earth Mar. 16, 2020 11:54 AM
A blog about the birth of the Universe, telescopes and satellites, life-giving stars, rain on the Sun, and much more … told by the Women exploring this.