Local work environment committee (LWEC) at ITA
LWEC at ITA
Current members (September 2018):
- Per Barth Lilje (Head of Department)
- Kristine Aall S. Knudsen (Head of Office)
- Sven Wedemeyer (Researcher, Local Safety Representative, elected February 2016)
- Stein Vidar Hagfors Haugan (Senior Engineer, Representative for employees, elected February 2016)
- Eirik Bratli (Student Representative, elected October 2018)
- Brenda Apili Atubo (elected February 2016, substitute for Sven Wedemeyer)
- Lill Kristin Theodorsen (elected February 2016, substitute for Stein vidar H. Haugan)
- Alexander Ziegenhorn (elected October 2018, substitute for Eirik Bratli)
Chairman of the committee for 2018: TBA.
Election of members of LWEC
Local safety representative and those representing management at ITA are not elected members of the LWEC. The Student Coucil (AFU) at ITA elects student representatives through the general assembly for AFU. Other members are elected (for 2 years) as described in the procedure below.
HSE training is mandatory for all members of the LWEC.
HSE courses offered at UiO (Norwegian)
Meetings and summaries:
Meetings and summaries LWEC (in Norwegian only)