Cosmology, simulations and numerical methods, modified gravity, data analysis.
- Group teacher in AST1100
Bachelor degree in astronomy and masters degree in astrophysics from UiO.
Several years experience in teaching at the university and in high school.
- Hagala, Robert; Llinares, Claudio & Mota, David (2019). The slingshot effect as a probe of transverse motions of galaxies. Astronomy and Astrophysics. ISSN 0004-6361. 628 . doi: 10.1051/0004-6361/201935261 Full text in Research Archive.
- Llinares, Claudio; Hagala, Robert & Mota, David (2019). Non-linear phenomenology of disformally coupled quintessence. Monthly notices of the Royal Astronomical Society. ISSN 0035-8711. 491(2), s 1868- 1886 . doi: 10.1093/mnras/stz2710
- Hagala, Robert; Llinares, Claudio & Mota, David (2017). Cosmic tsunamis in modified gravity: disruption of screening mechanisms from scalar waves. Physical Review Letters. ISSN 0031-9007. 118:101301(10), s 1- 5 . doi: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.118.101301 Full text in Research Archive.
- Hagala, Robert; Llinares, Claudio & Mota, David (2016). Cosmological simulations with disformally coupled symmetron fields. Astronomy and Astrophysics. ISSN 0004-6361. 585 . doi: 10.1051/0004-6361/201526439
- Hagala, Robert; Mota, David & Llinares, Claudio (2019). Astrophysical Simulations for Uncovering Signatures of Gravity. Series of dissertations submitted to the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, University of Oslo.. 2194.
- Mota, David & Hagala, Robert (2015). Cosmological simulations with disformally coupled symmetron fields.