Radiative Transfer, Stellar Atmospheres, Spectropolarimetric inversions, Forward modeling, Spicules in the solar chromosphere and transition region, Long term evolution of the Solar Mean Magnetic field, Coupling of the Solar atmosphere- Photosphere to the Corona.
1. AST2210- Observational Astronomy
2. AST5210- Stellar Atmospheres I
Well versed in solar physics related instrumentation, master's thesis on: High Precision Full Stokes polarimetry of the sun as a star, Image processing, data analysis.
- Ph.D. research fellow
- European Space Agency (ESA) Science Planner, IRIS team, Lockheed Martin.
- Visiting Research Fellow, Kiepenheuer Institut fur Sonnenphysik.
- Master of Technology- Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore, India
- Space Exploration Researcher, NASA Frontier Development Lab (FDL)