Solar Spectropolarimetry, Spicules, RBEs, IRIS diagnostics of RBEs, Long term evolution of the Solar Mean Magnetic field, Coupling of the Solar atmosphere- Photosphere to the Corona.
AST2210 (Observational Astronomy)
Well versed in solar physics related instrumentation, master's thesis on : High Precision Full Stokes polarimetry of the sun as a star, Image processing, data analysis.
- PhD research fellow
- Visiting Research Fellow, Kiepenheuer Institut fur Sonnenphysik.
- Master of Technology- Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore, India
- Bose, Souvik & Nagaraju, K (2018). On the Variability of the Solar Mean Magnetic Field: Contributions from Various Magnetic Features on the Surface of the Sun. Astrophysical Journal. ISSN 0004-637X. 862(1) . doi: 10.3847/1538-4357/aaccf1 Full text in Research Archive.
- Bose, Souvik & Nagaraju, K (2018). Role of the background regimes towards the Solar Mean Magnetic Field (SMMF). Proceedings of the International Astronomical Union. ISSN 1743-9213. 13, s 85- 86 . doi: 10.1017/S1743921318001758
- Bose, Souvik (2018). Role of the background regimes towards the Solar Mean Magnetic Field (SMMF).
- Bose, Souvik; Henriques, V. M. J.; Carlsson, Mats & Pereira, Tiago Mendes Domingos (2018). Semi-empirical model atmospheres for the upper chromosphere/lower transition region of a sunspot and its immediate surroundings.