Sood Athumani Ndimuligo
I arrived for my PhD at CEES in late August 2013. My research topic is the status of Savannah Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) in western Tanzania, and my supervisors are Prof. Nils C. Stenseth and Dr. R. Adriana Hernandez-Aguilar.
My last 12 years have been working with the Jane Goodall Institute, Tanzania, in the fields of research and community based conservation program in western Tanzania.
Additional professional experiences are in the follwoing fields:
- Designing and facilitation Conservation Action planning for natural resources
- Facilitation of participatory land resource and land use planning
- Community based natural resources management
- Climate change and natural resouces management
- Chimpanzee behavioural ecology
- Facilittation of institution formation and operationalization
- Forest and Wildlife reserve designing and participatory by-laws establishment