Workshop: Research and innovation opportunities within life sciences and biotechnology
Gunnar Dick, Coordinator at the Centre for Digital Life Norway, will give an update on research and innovation opportunities within life sciences and biotechnology. Open for all: Postdocs/researchers are especially encouraged to participate.
- The innovation initiative: PhD-positions for research and innovation
- Centre for Digital Life Norway: New opportunities for research projects
Important dates: Info-meeting Research council - 17 August (sign up by 12 August), call deadline 12 October.
- UiO:Lifescience: cross-disciplinary clusters ("konvergensmiljøer")
Important dates: Workshop for potential applicants - 28-29 September (propose topics by 15 August, sign up by 7 September), call deadline end of October.
- Horizon2020: Funding opportunities within societal challenges 1 (Health) and 2 (Food security++)
- General discussion on the support offered and how we together can improve our success!