The Annual CEES Student Conference 2016
Dear all CEES members: We are pleased to invite you to the Annual Student Conference! Update: The program is available at the conference website!
Master and PhD students will, as part of their training, present their research to date and/or plans for future work. Some Postdocs will be asked to do so too. There will be a short presentation of the different research groups at CEES. Participation is mandatory for all CEES members.
Supervisors should take an active part in their student's preparations.
- Friday 7 October: Deadline for registration.
2128 October: Deadline for submission of final title and abstract
- Friday 4 November: Deadline for free of charge cancellation
- Friday 11 November: Deadline for submission of presentation
Speaking time - tentative
(NB: Check your allocated time with the final program.)
- Thematic introductions: 5 minutes
- Postdocs: 10 minutes
- PhDs: 10 minutes if you started on your PhD more than 6 months ago/10 or 5 minutes if you started less than 6 months ago
- Master's students: 10 minutes if you have results to present/5 minutes if you just started on your Master's
Free bus to/from the Hotel. Departing Blindern from behind Kristine Bonnevie's House, (Prestgårdsveien) at 08:00 the morning Tuesday 22 November and returning from the hotel late afternoon (approx. 16.00) on Wednesday 23 November.
We will produce a booklet with the submitted titles, abstracts and photos. It will be handed out at the conference. A program with times and talk titles will be put online, but not the abstracts.
All CEES staff and students are invited to a banquet in the evening of Tuesday 22 November. Dress code: formal/nice.
All costs will be covered by CEES (excluding additional bar and room service).