This page will be updated with information concerning MN students.
Updated 26 May 2021
Access to campus
Several university buildings are open for students. UiO and our faculty have started the work of increasing the capacity for reading rooms from 27 May in accordance with the reduced distance requirements.
- Seats in reading rooms are booked in TP: Room booking.
- Students (bachelor and master) have access to buildings with access cards and codes.
Exams and teaching in 2021
- From 27 May in-person teaching in small groups is possible. Pay attention to the semester page and/or Canvas for information regarding specific courses.
- Exams at MN will mainly be conducted as digital home exams or oral exams spring 2021.
- Read detailed information about final exams at the MN Faculty in 2021.
- Are you are ill or in quarantine during an exam? UiO allows self-notification in case of absence from exams.
- Read the guidelines for submitting and applying for deferred submission of your master's thesis spring 2021.
- Read up on the rules concerning absence from compulsory activities in spring 2021.
Need someone to talk to?
If you need someone to talk to about your studies or life situation, we welcome you to contact Linda or Ilan at “ForVei” for counselling.
Keep up to date on the semester pages and in Canvas. Log in to My studies for a complete overview of messages from your courses and study programme.
The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences offers digital solutions for disputations. See how to prepare for a digital disputation.
News about the coronavirus situation
- UiO opens more June 18, 2021 5:16 PM
- An easing of covid-19 restrictions for the University of Oslo May 21, 2021 6:06 PM
- Student at the Faculty of Social Sciences confirmed infected with Covid-19 Apr. 23, 2021 1:53 PM