Access to campus
- You have access to university buildings with a card and code.
- Reading room seats must be booked in advance – the reservation page will specify which reading rooms are open.
- Master students who already have designated reading room seats must follow the system set up by the department for use.
- There may be more available study seats outside the booking system, with separate registration solutions. The departments are responsible for these.
Exams and teaching in 2021
- It is now possible to plan for in-person teaching in small groups of up to 20 people, provided that the university guidelines for infection prevention are observed. Pay attention to the semester page and/or Canvas for information regarding specific courses.
- Exams at MN will mainly be conducted as digital home exams or oral exams spring 2021.
- Read detailed information about final exams spring 2021.
- Are you are ill or in quarantine during an exam? UiO allows self-notification in case of absence from exams.
- Read the guidelines for submitting and applying for deferred submission of your master's thesis spring 2021.
- Read up on the rules concerning absence from compulsory activities in spring 2021.
Need someone to talk to?
If you need someone to talk to about your studies or life situation, we welcome you to contact Linda or Ilan at “ForVei” for counselling.
Keep up to date on the semester pages and in Canvas. Log in to My studies for a complete overview of messages from your courses and study programme.
The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences offers digital solutions for disputations. See how to prepare for a digital disputation.
News about the coronavirus situation
- Student at the Faculty of Humanities confirmed infected Mar. 8, 2021 12:45 PM
- Student at the Faculty of Medicine confirmed infected Mar. 5, 2021 1:36 PM
- Possible to get rapid Covid-19 test at Blindern campus Mar. 1, 2021 12:26 PM
- Physical teaching in small groups and reopening of student cellars Feb. 25, 2021 3:13 PM