Åsmund Husabø Eikenes
- Teaching at MNKOM9010 Communicating Science
- Teaching at MNPED9000 Teaching in Stem
- Develop teaching materials focusing on written and oral communication skills
I have a PhD from the Centre for Cancer Biomedicine at the Norwegian Radium hospital, and have worked as an advisor in the Norwegian Cancer Society and as a science journalist at Framtida.no.
Member of The Young Academy of Norway.
- Ny kunnskap om kreft. På veg mot framtidas kreftbehandling. (Samlaget, 2020)
- Knokedunk (popular science for kids, ill, Eivind Gulliksen, Samlaget, 2019)
- Håkon (novel, Samlaget, 2019)
- SPRUT. Historia om kroppsvæskene våre (Samlaget, 2018)
- Handboka. Alt du vil vite om hendene dine, og litt til (Samlaget, 2016)