The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences offers a Master Class for those applying for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowship Call.
Master Class 2021 will be held digitally June 1 - 2.
Candidates need to contact a potential supervisor who is willing to support their application.
The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences offers funding for one extra year for successful candidates applying for the European Fellowships, to enable a total of three years at our institution.
The aim of the Master Class is to attract and train highly motivated researchers to successfully apply for an MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship with the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences as the host institution.
The Master Class is also open for candidates applying for a Global Fellowship with our Faculty as the return host institution.
Who can apply for the Master Class?
- Master Class application - CV
- Essential information about the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships
Potential supervisors can suggest projects or describe the expertise of their research group. These descriptions will be available below under Suggested Topics.
Selection of Master Class applicants and practical information
- Applicants will be selected for the Master Class based on excellence and the supervisor's recommendation. For most research fields there is a requirement of at least one published article as first author in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Selected applicants will receive a formal invitation to attend a digital Master Class on proposal writing.
- There is an additional opportunity to receive follow-up reviews from an external consultant, as well as full support from the Faculty’s EU advisers during the application process.