The mandatory induction conversation between a new PhD candidate and the main supervisor aims at clarifying the expectations between the two parties.
Facilitate a conversation on topics like:
- aim of the doctoral education
- supervision (frequence of meetings etc.)
- research (degree of independence etc.)
- educational component/mandatory teaching
- working hours
- and more
The completed forms shall not be collected or archived.
Each department has its own adapted version of the induction conversation tool.
Institute of Theoretical Astrophysics
Department of Biosciences
Department of Pharmacy
Department of Physics
Department of Geosciences
Department of Informatics
Department of Chemistry
Department of Mathematics
- Information about introductory dialogs at the Department of Mathematics.
- Introductory Dialog between Newly Accepted PhD-candidates and Their Supervisors (Dept. of Mathematics).
Department of Technology Systems
Natural History Museum