Photo Contest 2019: Science at Work
Want to showcase your research project and at the same time get an opportunity to win amazing prizes? Join our Instagram photo contest.
The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences proudly want to showcase the diversity in research conducted at our Faculty, and the hands-on researchers behind it. Therefore, we are hosting an Instagram photo competition with the theme: science at work (#ScienceAtWork_MN).
Make sure to read 'the rules of the game' before submitting your contribution
Deadline for submitting photos is 10 October, 2019
Tag your photo with #ScienceAtWork_MN
1st prize is an iPad
- allows you to showcase your research
- great illustration for your PhD defence announcement
- perfect for science communication in social media
- helps profiling the Faculty and the University
Rules of the game
Who can participate?
- Photos for consideration need to be submitted by current PhD candidates admitted to the PhD programme or postdoctoral researchers at the MN Faculty
How to participate?
- Upload your photo on your Instagram and tag it with #ScienceAtWork_MN
- all participants need to have an open Instagram profile in order to be evaluated
- or upload your photo here
- Deadline for submitting photos is 10 October, 2019
- The Faculty may wish to use some of the photos in their profiling of the Faculty and University. If so, the contributors will be contacted for consent.
- Due to privacy protection, oral consent is needed to publish photos with recognizable people in it.
The Science at Work photo competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
iPad 9,7-inch, 32 GB, Wi-Fi
Communication section, MN Faculty
Åsmund Husabø Eikenes, PhD
Senior lecturer and writing mentor
Questions or comments?
Please let us know.