PhD Breakfast Club: Brace yourself -- you're applying for a grant
Do you know how to plan a grant application? Do you know when to start planning your grant application? Join us for a free breakfast and learn how to plan and improve your grant application.
The PhD Breakfast Club was started up in 2018 by the MN Faculty, in collaboration with UiODoc, for MN PhD candidates. In 2019, UiODoc continues this line of monthly breakfast seminars making them available to all PhD candidates at UiO. Read more about the PhD Breakfast Club and see future events here.
Topics we'll touch upon:
- Things you wish you knew a year ago
- Things you cannot understand why nobody's told you before
- Things you don't want to hear, but need to anyway
- Things that'll make you want to start drinking
But most of all
- Things that'll make your life easier
- Things that'll make your project better
- Things that'll improve your chances of getting that grant
Registration is closed.
About the speaker:
Jørgen Kirksæther works as a senior adviser in the Section for Research at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. His fields of expertise is project administration and development, as well as application guidance.