Photo contest 2020: PhD Programme Seminar
Want to showcase the best moments of the seminar - and at the same time get an opportunity to win a prize? Join our Instagram photo contest!
All contributions will be shown in the final part of the seminar, and the three winners will be announced.
- Make sure to read 'the rules of the game' before submitting your contribution
- Tag your photo with #phdseminarmn
- Deadline for submitting photos is 09.00 AM, 7 February, 2020
Rules of the game
How to participate?
- Upload your photo on your Instagram and tag it with #phdseminarmn
- All participants need to have an open Instagram profile in order to be evaluated
- 1st prize is a LEGO Ideas - Women of NASA
- allows you to showcase the best moments of the seminar
- helps profiling the seminar, the Faculty, and the University
- The Faculty wish to use some of the photos in profiling of the Faculty and University. If so, the contributors will be contacted for consent.
- Due to privacy protection, oral consent is needed to publish photos with recognizable people in it.
The PhD Programme seminar photo competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
Communication section, MN Faculty
Frøydis Sved Skottvoll
PhD candidate (Department of Chemistry), member of the MN Faculty’s PhD Programme Council
MN Faculty Director
Organized by the MN Faculty.