What are the benefits of NFIF membership?
Full NFIF membership grants you access and financial support for:
- Participation in our annual NFIF conference
- Participation in NFIF PhD courses outside your host institution
- Travel grants for conferences, courses and research stays up to three months
- Guidance about funding opportunities for research.
If you are a non-pharmacy PhD candidate, who is interested in pharmacy-related studies but primarily works in chemistry, microbiology, medicine or similar, you are welcome to apply for associated membership.
Associated membership grants you access and full funding for:
- Attending the annual NFIF conference
- Access to NFIF PhD courses if free spaces are available (no funding of participation costs).