New grant opportunities to support research activities
Now that Norway is coming back to a more normal every day, NFIF wishes to remind you about our grant opportunities to support the organization and/or attendance to academic events.
• Importantly, NFIF members should at all times follow the guidelines and travel recommendations issued by the Norwegian authorities.
• Attendance to conferences abroad are generally discouraged. Applications to attend this type of events will only be considered when applicants show that such attendance is essential for the completion of their doctoral project.
• Online conferences with registration fees can be supported.
• Physical attendance to national conferences will be supported when online attendance is not possible.
• Academic events should take place no later than 30 June 2021.
Applications may be submitted at any time prior to the proposed event. NFIF will assess applications continuously and on an individual basis. Grant allocations will depend on the limited availability of NFIF funds. For more details on how to apply to our grants, please check https://www.mn.uio.no/farmasi/english/research/norwegian-phd-school/grants/