Fractional models and power-law models
- Xu Yang, Wei Cai, Yingjie Liang, Sverre Holm, A novel representation of time-varying viscosity with power-law and comparative study, Int. J. Non-Lin. Mech., March 2020
- H. Esmonde and S. Holm, Fractional Derivative Modelling of Adhesive Cure, Appl. Math. Mod., Jan 2020.
- S. Holm, Dispersion analysis for wave equations with fractional Laplacian loss operators, Invited paper, Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal., vol. 22, no 6., Dec 2019
- K. Parker, T. Szabo, S. Holm, "Towards a consensus on rheological models for elastography in soft tissues," Phys. Med. Biol., Oct. 2019.
- S. N. Chandrasekaran and S. Holm, "A multiple relaxation interpretation of the extended Biot model," Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am, July 2019.
- Wei Cai, Wen Chen, Jun Fang and Sverre Holm, A survey on fractional derivative modeling of power-law frequency-dependent viscous dissipative and scattering attenuation in acoustic wave propagation, Appl. Mech. Rev., 2018
- R. Sinkus, S. Lambert, K. Z. Abd-Elmoniem, C. Morse, T. Heller, C. Guenthner, A. M Ghanem, S. Holm, and A. M. Gharib, Rheological Determinants for Simultaneous Staging of Hepatic Fibrosis and Inflammation in Patients with Chronic Liver Disease, NMR in Biomedicine, 2018.
- S. Holm, "Spring-damper equivalents of the fractional, poroelastic, and poroviscoelastic models for elastography," NMR in Biomedicine, Nov 2017.
- S. Holm and M. B. Holm, "Restrictions on wave equations for passive media," Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am., 2017.
- Erratum - missing convolution sign in Eqs. 2 and 3.
- Wen Chen, Jun Fang, Guofei Pang, Sverre Holm, "Fractional biharmonic operator equation model for arbitrary frequency-dependent scattering attenuation in acoustic wave propagation," Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am., Jan 2017.
- V. Pandey, S. Holm, "Connecting the grain-shearing mechanism of wave propagation in marine sediments to fractional order wave equations," Dec. 2016, Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am.
- V. Pandey, S. Holm, "Linking the fractional derivative and the Lomnitz creep law to non-Newtonian time-varying viscosity", Physical Review E, Sept 2016.
- V. Pandey, S. P. Näsholm, S. Holm, "Spatial dispersion of elastic waves in a bar characterized by tempered nonlocal elasticity," Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal. Vol. 19, No 2 (2016).
- W. Zhang and S. Holm, "Estimation of shear modulus in media with power law characteristics," Ultrasonics, Jan. 2016.
- S. A. Lambert, S. P. Näsholm, D. Nordsletten, C. Michler, L. Juge, J.-M. Serfaty, L. Bilston, B. Guzina, S. Holm, R. Sinkus, "Bridging three orders of magnitude: Multiple scattered waves sense fractal microscopic structures via dispersion," Physical Review Letters, Aug. 2015.
- S. Holm and S. P. Näsholm, "Comparison of fractional wave equations for power law attenuation in ultrasound and elastography," Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology, April 2014
- W. Zhang, X. Cai, S. Holm, "Time-fractional heat equations and negative absolute temperatures," Computers and Mathematics with Applications, pp 164–171, Jan 2014.
- S. Holm, S. P. Näsholm, F. Prieur, R. Sinkus, "Deriving fractional acoustic wave equations from mechanical and thermal constitutive equations," Computers & Mathematics with Applications, Sept. 2013.
- S. P. Näsholm and S. Holm, "On a Fractional Zener Elastic Wave Equation," Fract. Calc. Appl. Anal. Vol. 16, No 1 (2013).
- F. Prieur, G. Vilenskiy, S. Holm, "A more fundamental approach to the derivation of nonlinear acoustic wave equations with fractional loss operator," Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am., Oct. 2012.
- S. P. Näsholm and S. Holm, "Linking multiple relaxation, power-law attenuation, and fractional wave equations," Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am, Nov. 2011.
- S. Holm and S. P. Näsholm, "A causal and fractional all-frequency wave equation for lossy media," Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am, Oct. 2011.
- F. Prieur and S. Holm, "Nonlinear acoustic wave equations with fractional loss operators," Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am, Sept. 2011.
- S. Holm and R. Sinkus, ”A unifying fractional wave equation for compressional and shear waves,” Journ. Acoust. Soc. Am., vol 127, no 1, pp-542-548, 2010.
- W. Chen and S. Holm, "Fractional Laplacian time-space models for linear and nonlinear lossy media exhibiting arbitrary frequency dependency," J. Acoust. Soc. Amer., pp. 1424-1430, Apr. 2004.
- W.Chen and S. Holm, "Modified Szabo’s wave equation models for lossy media obeying frequency power law," J. Acoust. Soc. Amer., pp. 2570-2574, Nov. 2003.
Published May 26, 2020 10:55 AM
- Last modified May 26, 2020 11:09 AM