- Hydrology in arctic and alpine environments
- Exchange processes of water between the land surface and the atmosphere (sublimation and evapotranspiration processes)
- 2016 - now: PhD student, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
- 2016: employed at Scherrer AG, Basel, Swiss (flood protection and flood statistics)
- 2013 - 2016: MSc Hydrology, University of Freiburg
- 2009 - 2013: BSc Environmental Sciences, University of Freiburg
Pirk, Norbert; Ramtvedt, Eirik Næsset; Decker, Sven; Cassiani, Massimo; Burkhart, John; Stordal, Frode & Tallaksen, Lena M. (2019). Causes of surface energy imbalances of eddy covariance measurements in mountainous terrain.
Burkhart, John; Decker, Sven; Filhol, Simon; Hulth, John; Nesje, Atle; Schuler, Thomas; Sobolowski, Stefan Pieter & Tallaksen, Lena M. (2017). Development of the Finse Alpine Research Station towards a platform for multi-disciplinary research on Land-Atmosphere Interaction in Cold Environments (LATICE).
Filhol, Simon; Schuler, Thomas; Burkhart, John; Hulth, John & Decker, Sven (2017). A network of instrumentation to keep track of snow distribution at Finse, Norway.
Burkhart, John; Schuler, Thomas; Tallaksen, Lena M.; Filhol, Simon; Hulth, John & Decker, Sven (2016). Snow model validation in Norway at the Land Atmosphere Interaction in Cold Environments (LATICE) Finse site.
View all works in Cristin
Published Dec. 19, 2016 2:43 PM
- Last modified Dec. 19, 2016 2:44 PM