Sven Claudio Matthias Decker
Doctoral Research Fellow - Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Visiting address Sem Sælands vei 1 Geologibygningen 0371 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1047 Blindern 0316 Oslo
Other affiliations Section of Physical geography and Hydrology
- Hydrology in arctic and alpine environments
- Exchange processes of water between the land surface and the atmosphere (sublimation and evapotranspiration processes)
- 2016 - now: PhD student, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
- 2016: employed at Scherrer AG, Basel, Swiss (flood protection and flood statistics)
- 2013 - 2016: MSc Hydrology, University of Freiburg
- 2009 - 2013: BSc Environmental Sciences, University of Freiburg
Eidhammer, Trude; Booth, Adam; Decker, Sven Claudio M.; Li, Lu; Barlage, Mike & Gochis, Dave [Show all 10 contributors for this article] (2020). Detailed Mass Balance and Hydrological Modeling of the Hardangerjøkulen Ice Cap in South-Central Norway.
Pirk, Norbert; Ramtvedt, Eirik Næsset; Decker, Sven; Cassiani, Massimo; Burkhart, John & Stordal, Frode [Show all 7 contributors for this article] (2019). Causes of surface energy imbalances of eddy covariance measurements in mountainous terrain.
Burkhart, John; Decker, Sven; Filhol, Simon; Hulth, John; Nesje, Atle & Schuler, Thomas [Show all 8 contributors for this article] (2017). Development of the Finse Alpine Research Station towards a platform for multi-disciplinary research on Land-Atmosphere Interaction in Cold Environments (LATICE).
Filhol, Simon; Schuler, Thomas; Burkhart, John; Hulth, John & Decker, Sven (2017). A network of instrumentation to keep track of snow distribution at Finse, Norway.
Burkhart, John; Schuler, Thomas; Tallaksen, Lena M.; Filhol, Simon; Hulth, John & Decker, Sven (2016). Snow model validation in Norway at the Land Atmosphere Interaction in Cold Environments (LATICE) Finse site.
Published Dec. 19, 2016 2:43 PM - Last modified Dec. 19, 2016 2:44 PM