Visiting address Sem Sælands vei 24 Fysikkbygningen 0371 Oslo
Postal address Postboks 1032 Blindern 0315 Oslo
Other affiliations Department of Geosciences
- Cryospheric and arctic science. Use of geophysical fieldwork, laboratory experiments and modelling.
- Stable water isotopes, their behavior in the atmosphere and the signal in snow and ice.
- 2018-now: PhD student, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
- 2016-2017: Secondary education teacher, math and physics
- 2013-2016: Msc physics with geophysics, University of Copenhagen
- 2009-2013: BSc physics with geophysics, University of Copenhagen
Holme, Christian; Gkinis, Vasileios; Lanzky, Mika; Morris, Valerie; Olesen, Martin & Thayer, Abigail [Show all 8 contributors for this article] (2019). Varying regional δ18O–temperature relationship in high-resolution stable water isotopes from east Greenland. Climate of the Past. ISSN 1814-9324. 15(3), p. 893–912. doi: 10.5194/cp-15-893-2019. Full text in Research Archive
Published Jan. 29, 2018 4:40 PM - Last modified Apr. 18, 2021 11:43 AM