- Cryospheric and arctic science. Use of geophysical fieldwork, laboratory experiments and modelling.
- Stable water isotopes, their behavior in the atmosphere and the signal in snow and ice.
- 2018-now: PhD student, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
- 2016-2017: Secondary education teacher, math and physics
- 2013-2016: Msc physics with geophysics, University of Copenhagen
- 2009-2013: BSc physics with geophysics, University of Copenhagen
Holme, Christian; Gkinis, Vasileios; Lanzky, Mika; Morris, Valerie; Olesen, Martin; Thayer, Abigail; Vaughn, Bruce H & Vinther, Bo M. (2019). Varying regional δ18O–temperature relationship in high-resolution stable water isotopes from east Greenland. Climate of the Past.
15(3), s 893- 912 . doi:
View all works in Cristin
Published Jan. 29, 2018 4:40 PM
- Last modified Jan. 29, 2018 4:47 PM