Publications in ResearchGate.
Professor Emeritus Henning Dypvik, Department of Geosciences, UiO are affiliated to the Centre for Space Sensors and Systems – CENSSS, ITS, University of Oslo, where he has his office.
- Impact geology and sedimentology
- Shallow marine sedimentation with focus on fine-grained sedimentation in the Mesozoic of North Atlantic and Arctic basins
- Karoo to recent rift valley sedimentation in East Africa
- Member of the editorial board of Sedimentary Geology,
- Scientific advisory panel for drilling the Chesapeake Bay Crater,
- Geology and geophysics committee of Norwegian Petroleum Society,
- Coordinator of the Nordic Impact Research program (NIR).