Andreas Grøvan Aspaas
Geomechanics focusing on fracturing, friction and slope stability through monitoring, and analogue- and numerical modeling.
- GEO4131 – Geomechanics (teaching assistant)
- GEO4151 – Earthquake and Volcanic Processes (teaching assistant)
2019- Geologist at the section for rock avalanches at the Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate (NVE)
2017-2019 Master’s degree in Strucutral geology and Tectonics at the University of Oslo (UiO)
2014-2017 Bachelor’s degree in Geology and Geohazards at the University of Western Norway (HVL).
- Grøvan Aspaas, Andreas; Anda, Einar; Kristensen, Lene; Blikra, Lars Harald; Majala, Gudrun; Pless, Gustav & Skrede, Ingrid (2020). Managing an increasing number of medium risk unstable rock slopes.
- Grøvan Aspaas, Andreas (2019). Characterization and simulation of permafrost rock slope failures in mica-rich rocks - An integrated laboratory study of temperature-resistivity measurements and direct shear tests.
- Grøvan Aspaas, Andreas; Krautblatter, Michael; Renard, Francois & Etzelmüller, Bernd (2019). Effects of glimmer rich rocks on the failure criterion of ice-filled permafrost rock joints.