Lars Petter Røed
Publications in ResearchGate.
- Physical oceanography
- Numerical modeling
- Climate change
- Numerical ocean weather prediction
- Mesoscale ocean circulation
- Role of eddies in the heat transport of the world oceans.
Higher education and employment history
- 1979: Dr. Philos Physical Oceanography, University of Oslo.
- 1972: Cand. Real. Applied Mathmatics, University of Oslo.
- 1994 - : Senior Scientist, Norwegian Meteorlogical Institute.
- 1987 - : Adjunct Professor of Oceanography, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo.
- 1990 - 94: Nansen Centerfor Environmental and Remote Sensing (NERSC), Oslo
- 1983 - 90: Senior Scientist, Det Norske Veritas/DNV
- 1981 - 83: Research Associate, Department of Geophysics, University of Oslo
- 1980 - 81: Postdoc, Florida State University, Tallahasse, USA
- 1976 - 79: Fellowship within the Global Atmospheric Research Program (GARP).
- 1974 - 76: Res. ass University of Oslo.
- 1972 - 73: Res. ass, University of Bergen
- 1985: Editor’s Citation for Excellence in Refereeing, American Geophysical Union
- Nansen Environmental and Remote Sensing Center (NERSC)
- Institute of Marine Research (IMR), Bergen.