Anne Cathrine Modahl
- Responsible for the administration matters
- Personnel management and follows up of administrative staff
- Recruitment and staff development
- Follow-up of the departments finances
- Preparatory and secretary for the Department boards and committees
- HSE and establishing / monitoring of internal control systems
- Participation in the preparation and monitoring of the departments strategy and annual plans
BSc from University of Bergen and the University of Oslo with studies in aministration and organisation knowledge, East-Europe studies and Russian in the curriculum. Worked at the University of Oslo since 1992. In the beginning in the Faculty Administration, MN, and then at the Department of informatics as leader of the finances and later as administrative deputy with primary responsibilities in reporting, analysis and consulting in economics, research and personnel area. In 2010 Modahl worked as section head of the finance section at the MN-faculty, UiO in a shorter period.
Modahl has been a member of the election board of the Institute for Informatics and Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. She has also been a technical / administrative representative in the Board of the Department of informatics.