Anne Claire Mireille Fouilloux
Senior Engineer at the Dept of Geosciences, University of Oslo.
- NICEST2 Project Manager at the Nordic e-Infrastructure Collaboration (NeIC): it is the second phase of the Nordic Collaboration on e-Infrastructures for Earth System Modeling focuses on strengthening the Nordic position within climate modeling by leveraging, reinforcing and complementing ongoing initiatives.
- CodeRefinery project: it aims at promoting Best Software Practices. I am teaching CodeRefinery workshops and developing/maintaining teaching material on Best Software Practices (git, reproducible research, open science, etc.)
- EOSC-Nordic project: it aims to facilitate the coordination of EOSC relevant initiatives within the Nordic and Baltic countries. I am involved in the WP5 on the climate Science demonstrator.
- Research Lifecycle Management technologies for Earth Science Communities and Copernicus users in EOSC (RELIANCE) INFRAEOSC-07-2020 Research and Innovation action - Grant number 101017501. 2 years project starting from January 2021.
- Carpentries instructor trainer: As a certified trainer, I am teaching Carpentries instructor training workshops (about 2 per year) to future Carpentries instructors. I am also hosting teaching demos and discussions.
- Software and Data Carpentry instructor (Carpentry@UiO): teaching software and Data Carpentries workshops at the University of Oslo.
- I am in charge of all the climate tools deployed on the Galaxy Climate Science Workbench
- Lead the Nordic Earth System Modelling Hub.
- Contributed to the creation of the Nordic Research Software Engineer Association and currently an active member of Nordic-RSE
- Active member of the International Council of RSE Associations
- Contributing to teaching (Fortran, spatio-temporal data in python, Climate Modelling, The Earth System, etc.)
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire (2020). EOSC-Nordic & NICEST2 NeIC projects within INES context.
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire (2020). Getting your hands-on climate data (Galaxy Training Materials).. [www ]. Show summary
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire (2020). K3D Jupyter notebook extension for 3D visualization..
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire (2020). Visualize Climate data with Panoply netCDF viewer. [www ]. Show summary
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire; Hasan, Adil; Lukkarinen, Ari & Struthers, Hamish (2020). EOSC-Nordic Climate Science Workbench roadmap.
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire; Hasan, Adil; Lukkarinen, Ari & Struthers, Hamish (2020). Nordic climate scientists are turning to Open Science.
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire & Steinbach, Peter (2020). Teaching ML in Compact Courses.
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire; Tang, Hui; Lieungh, Eva; Geange, Sonya Rita; Horvath, Peter & Bryn, Anders (2020). Climate JupyterLab as an interactive tool in Galaxy.
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire; Tang, Hui; Lieungh, Eva; Geange, Sonya Rita; Horvath, Peter & Bryn, Anders (2020). FATES on GALAXY facilitates ecologist and climate modeler collaboration.
- Fouilloux, Anne Claire; Tang, Hui; Lieungh, Eva; Geange, Sonya Rita; Horvath, Peter & Bryn, Anders (2020). Functionally Assembled Terrestrial Ecosystem Simulator (FATES) with Community Land Model in Galaxy.