- Stratospheric/tropospheric ozone
- Vegetation-ozone interaction in a changing climate
- Ozone dry deposition
- Very short-lived ozone depleting substances (VSLS)
- Polar boundary layer: bromine explosions and ozone depletion
- Jan 2018 – present: Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Geosciences, University of Oslo
- Modeling of ozone inflicted damage to the vegetation in northern Scandinavia under climate change using OsloCTM3, WRF, Do3SE.
- 2015 – 2017: PostDoc, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Simulations regarding the interaction of climate processes and atmospheric chemistry using the chemistry climate model EMAC (ECHAM/MESSy).
- Analysis of various aspects regarding future influence of brominated VSLS on ozone depletion.
- Modeling of Arctic bromine explosions within the framework of EMAC and comparison with in-situ ozone and satellite BrO column retrievals.
- 2014: PhD in Astroparticle Physics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- 2011: Physics Diploma, Karlsruhe
- Secretary at UiODoc, Interest organization for PhDs and Postdocs at the University of Oslo (Mai 2018 - present)
Published Jan. 10, 2018 4:11 PM
- Last modified Sep. 6, 2021 4:41 PM