- Scientific research programming for geoscientific application
- Proud contributor to Carpentry@UiO
- Climate modeling; atmosphere-land surface interactions
- Scientific programming; numerics and parallelization
- Light scattering from metallic particles
- 2020 - : Research software engineer, University of Oslo (UiO)
- 2017-2020: PhD, specialization in numerical physics, Saint-Gobain/Sorbonne Université
- Thesis title: "Plasmonic properties of supported nanoparticles"
- 2017: M.Sc. in Applied Physics and Mathematics (FYSMAT), Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Thesis title: "Exploring biopolymers by the Fibre Bundle Model"
Published Jan. 11, 2021 2:12 PM
- Last modified Feb. 16, 2021 9:47 AM