Werner`s Science article "The Source Crater of Martian Shergottite Meteorites" receives substantial media attention!
The article "Werner, S.C., Ody, A., Poulet, F., (2014). The Source Crater of Martian Shergottite Meteorites. Science, 7 March 2014, Vol. 343, #6175." published March 6 in Science got a massive media cover in international press.
- Meteorites on Earth May Be From Ancient Crater on Mars, Study Says, National Geograpic, 6.3.2014
- Impact Crater Origin of Mars Meteorites Discovered, Discovery, 6.3.2014
- Study pinpoints source of Mars meteorites, Reuters, 6.3.2014
- One Big Blast Gave Earth Most of Its Martian Meteorites, NBG News, 6.3.2014
- A meteorite slamming into Mars gave Earth most of its Martian meteorites, Mother Nature Network - mnn.com, 6.3.2014
- Researchers Pinpoint Exactly Where On The Red Planet Martian Meteorites Came From, businessinsider.com, 7.3.2014